The way to distinguish between stainless steel screws, […]
The way to distinguish between stainless steel screws, galvanized and nickel-plated screws is to look at the color of the screws. The color of the stainless steel screws is close to the primary color of the iron. The galvanized screws are white, colored, black, and the nickel-plated screws are very bright silver: In addition to this, magnets, oxidizers and strong acids and alkalis can be used to distinguish between stainless steel screws, galvanized and nickel-plated screws.
In addition, hot-dip galvanized screws have the following advantages:
1. Low processing cost: the cost of hot dip galvanizing rust is lower than that of other paint coatings;
2. durable: in the suburban environment, the standard hot-dip galvanized rust thickness can be maintained for more than 50 years without repair; in urban or offshore areas, the standard hot-dip galvanized rust layer can be maintained for 20 years without repairing ;
3. Good reliability: the galvanized layer and the steel are metallurgically combined and become a part of the steel surface, so the durability of the coating is relatively reliable;
4. The toughness of the coating: The galvanized layer forms a special metallurgical structure that can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use;
5. comprehensive protection: each part of the plated parts can be plated with zinc, even in the depressions, sharp corners and hidden places can be fully protected;
6. save time and effort: the galvanizing process is faster than other coating construction methods, and can avoid the time required to paint on the construction site after installation.