1. The attachment of dust or foreign metal particles, i […]
1. The attachment of dust or foreign metal particles, in the humid air, the attachment and the condensed water of the stainless steel screw, connect the two to form a micro battery, which triggers an electrochemical reaction. The protective film is damaged and is called electrochemical corrosion. .
2. The surface of stainless steel screw adheres to organic juice (such as melon, vegetable, noodle soup, sputum, etc.), which forms organic acid in the presence of water and oxygen, which will corrode the metal surface for a long time.
3. The surface of stainless steel adheres to acid, alkali, and salt substances (such as alkali water and lime water splashing on the decoration wall), causing local corrosion.
4. In polluted air (such as the atmosphere containing a large amount of sulfide, carbon oxide, and nitrogen oxide), sulfuric acid, nitric acid, and acetic acid liquid spots are formed in contact with condensed water, causing chemical corrosion.
The solution after the corrosion of stainless steel screws:
1. The surface of decorative stainless steel must be cleaned and scrubbed frequently to remove attachments and eliminate external factors that cause modification.
2. 316 stainless steel should be used in coastal areas, which can resist seawater corrosion.
3. The chemical composition of some stainless steel pipes on the market cannot meet the corresponding national standards and cannot meet the 304 material requirements. Therefore, rust will also be caused, which requires users to carefully choose products from reputable manufacturers.
Rust on the surface of stainless steel screws will not only affect the appearance, but also affect the performance of the product itself to a certain extent. Therefore, when using stainless steel screws, pay attention to maintenance and maintenance to prevent premature rust and corrosion. It can also be processed in accordance with the method described by Hangzhou Lizhan Hardware Co., Ltd. above.
Causes of stainless steel screw fracture
There are no few cases of screw fracture in daily life, but in general, stainless steel screws are rarely broken. Because the stainless steel screw wire itself is relatively hard, under certain circumstances, the stainless steel screw will still break. So according to machine screws company ,what are the main reasons for the fracture of stainless steel screws?
The reasons for the fracture of stainless steel screws are as follows:
1. The quality of the raw materials used in stainless steel screws is poor. The quality of the stainless steel screw wire is not good. There are many impurities and impurities, resulting in insufficient hardness of the stainless steel screw.
2. Process problems in producing stainless steel screws For example, stainless steel screws with eccentric heads, and the Q value is too deep and the R position is too small during the undershooting operation during manufacturing.
3. The customer used excessive force when using stainless steel screws. Generally, you do a torque test to see the minimum breaking force, and then adjust the torque.
Ways to prevent stainless steel screws from breaking
1. Sega horn
2. Improve screw processing technology
3. Improve standard section processing technology