Power tools have the advantages of easy portability, si […]
Power tools have the advantages of easy portability, simple operation, and multiple functions. They can greatly reduce labor intensity, improve work efficiency, and realize mechanization of manual operations. Therefore, they are widely used in construction, housing decoration, automobiles, machinery, electricity, bridges, gardening, etc. And enter the family in large numbers. What are the specific power tools?
Power tool classification
1. Electric drill: a tool used for drilling metal materials, plastics, etc. It can be used as electric screwdriver when it is equipped with positive and negative switch and electronic speed control device. Some models are equipped with rechargeable batteries.
2. Electric hammer: used for drilling holes such as masonry, concrete, artificial or natural stones, and the functions of electric drills are interchangeable. Light drills widely use SDS-PLUS drill chucks and drill bits, and medium and heavy-duty hammer drills are replaced with SDS-MAX chucks and drill bits and can be fitted with chisels.
3. Impact drill: mainly used for electric tools for drilling hard materials such as masonry and concrete. When the impact mechanism is closed, it can also be used as an ordinary electric drill.
4. Grinding wheel machine: a tool for grinding with a grinding wheel or grinding disc, used for grinding wood. There are straight electric grinder and electric angle grinder. Sandpaper is required.
5. Jig saw: mainly used for cutting steel, wood, plastic and other materials, the saw blade reciprocates or swings up and down, and is most suitable for cutting precise straight lines or curves.
6. Angle grinder: also known as grinder or disc grinder, it is mainly used for grinding steel, metal and stone. Commonly used grinding disc diameters are 100mm, 125mm, 180mm, 230mm.
7. Cutting machine: It is mainly used to cut aluminum and wood at different angles. It is divided into metal material cutting machine and non-metallic material cutting machine. Pay attention to tighten the saw blade and wear goggles when using.
8. Wrench Tools and electric screwdrivers: Both electric wrenches and electric screwdrivers are used to load and unload threaded couplings. The transmission mechanism of the electric wrench is composed of a planetary gear and a ball spiral groove impact mechanism. The electric screwdriver uses a dog clutch transmission mechanism or gear transmission mechanism.
9. Concrete vibrator: used for tamping concrete when pouring concrete foundation and reinforced concrete components. Among them, the high-frequency disturbance power of the electric direct-connected vibrator is formed by the eccentric block rotating by the motor, and the motor is powered by a 150Hz or 200Hz intermediate frequency power supply.
10. Electric planer: It is used to plan wood or wood structural parts. It can also be used as a small planer when it is mounted on a stand. The blade shaft of the electric planer is driven by the motor shaft through a belt.
11. Marble machine: Generally, it is used to cut stone. You can choose dry or wet cutting. Commonly used saw blades are: dry saw blade, wet saw blade, dry and wet saw blade. Home improvement is used to cut tiles.