How to solve the problem of special screw flat tail? The general analysis has the following reasons.
1. The angle of the back angle of the screw velvet is too small, and the material is too much. In these two cases, use the steel file to push the back angle in the direction of the back angle at the elevation angle to increase the back angle. In addition, when adjusting the machine, the teeth can be loosened so that the tip of the head can be filled with less material. For example: the material end is loose and the forming area is tight, which can also solve the problem of tailing;
2. Controlling the length of rough nails is also very helpful to solve the problem of tailing.
3. The tail tooth has a front end, and the solution is the same as the tail. The key point is to control the length of the light nail to solve the tail tooth front end.
4. Heavy thread: Generally, there are several situations:
(1) When adjusting the machine, the thread pattern is not right. When the light nail thread is extruded, it is easy to cause heavy teeth when it is loose and tight. Try to move the movable plate up and down several times to solve this problem;
(2) When the tooth plate is adjusted, the two pieces are not placed on the same surface, which will also cause uneven extrusion, which is easy to cause heavy teeth;
(3) When adjusting the machine, the clearance of the sliding surface of the moving plate machine is too large, and the shaking is too large during extrusion, and it is easy to cause heavy teeth;
(4) Too tight pressure in the feed zone during adjustment can easily cause heavy teeth;
(5) The anti-slip teeth of the tooth plate are too deep. At this time, the treatment is to use a triangular diamond file to smooth the burrs on both sides of the tooth groove along the direction of the tooth groove to reduce friction.