As we all know, stainless steel screws are widely used […]
As we all know, stainless steel screws are widely used in our lives and can be seen in many places. When we use stainless steel screws, if they are used improperly, wear and rust will also occur, which will also affect the performance and appearance of stainless steel non-standard screws. So how to avoid it?
1. Before we use it, we must start to protect the stainless steel non-standard screws when storing them, and be careful when packaging them, and do not use force to separate them to avoid screw collisions. After packaging, the stainless steel non-standard screws should be placed in a dry environment. Like electroplated screws, they should not be placed in a humid environment. They should be handled with care during transportation to avoid damage to the product.
2. When using stainless steel non-standard screws, pay attention to the correct use method, such as the angle of drilling and the size of the torque. And the matching degree of matching nuts, washers and other connecting parts. In order to avoid damage to the stainless steel non-standard screws due to incorrect use. It should also be noted that when using stainless steel non-standard screws, the imitation rust layer on the surface of the screw cannot be damaged. If it is damaged, the imitation embroidery layer should be added after assembly.
What parameters do you need to provide for non-standard screw customization?
1. Dimensions, such as thread diameter, pitch, head diameter, head thickness, rod length, tolerances and other dimensions must meet the production requirements, usually these need to be clearly marked on the drawing by the customer.
2. Material. There are many types of wire materials that can be used for screw production. Different materials have different mechanical properties. The customer must specify which material is needed.
3. The production process, tolerances and finishes made by different production methods are also different.
4. Surface treatment, hardening heat treatment, and salt spray test requirements.
5. Usage, general non-standard screw customization should tell the manufacturer its usage, and a clear understanding of the details will help production.