The pan head and hex head tapping screws are suitable f […]
The pan head and hex head tapping screws are suitable for applications where the drill bit is allowed to be exposed. The hex head tapping screw can be used with a larger torque than the pan head tapping screw. Countersunk head and hexagonal flower-shaped self-tapping screws are suitable for the case where the nail head is not allowed to be exposed. The hexagonal flower-shaped self-tapping screws can withstand larger torques than the static head self-tapping screws; the semi-static head self-tapping screws are suitable for the nail head to allow slight exposure. The occasion.
When the self-tapping screws are assembled and disassembled, the slotted self-tapping screws need to use a flat-shaped screw driver. The cross-slot self-tapping screws need to use a cross-shaped screw driver. The hexagonal flower-shaped self-tapping screws need a hexagonal flower-shaped wrench. Use a wrench, a wrench, a socket wrench or a spanner wrench to tap the screw.
Product use precautions:
Stainless steel and carbon steel have essential differences. Stainless steel has good ductility. When used improperly, the screw and nut can not be unscrewed. That is commonly known as "locked" or "bited to death."
Improving locks can be considered mainly from the following aspects:
Choose the right product:
(1) Before using, confirm whether the mechanical properties of the product can meet the requirements of use (such as the tensile strength of the bolt and the safety load of the nut);
(2) The length of the bolt should be selected properly, and the 1-2 tooth pitches of the nut should be exposed after tightening.
2. Reduce the coefficient of friction:
(1) The thread must be kept clean;
(2) Add lubricant (such as 40# engine oil, butter) before use.