Galvanized screws are currently mainly hot-dip galvaniz […]
Galvanized screws are currently mainly hot-dip galvanized. As we usually do, there are white zinc, blue zinc, blue and white zinc screws, etc. What are the advantages of galvanized screws?
1. Low processing cost: the cost of hot-dip galvanizing imitation rust is lower than the cost of other paint coatings
2. Long-lasting service: In the suburban environment, the standard hot-dip galvanized screw imitation rust thickness can be maintained for more than 50 years without repairing. In urban or offshore areas, the surface hot-dip galvanized imitation rust layer can be maintained for 20 years. No need to fix
3. Good reliability: the galvanized layer and the steel are metallurgically bonded and become part of the steel surface, so the durability of the coating is relatively reliable.
4. The coating has strong toughness: the zinc coating forms a metallurgical structure that can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use
5. Comprehensive protection: every part of the plated parts can be plated with zinc, even in recesses, sharp corners and hidden places can be fully protected
6. Time-saving and labor-saving: the galvanizing process is faster than other coatings, and it can avoid the time required for painting on the site after installation
Of course, it is impossible for galvanized screws to completely replace stainless steel screws. In terms of corrosion resistance, they are still inferior to stainless steel screws. Therefore, we still have to choose suitable materials according to the use occasion.