It is used in many electronic products in our lives. So […]
It is used in many electronic products in our lives. So when buying small screws, what problems should be paid attention to?
1. Cracks are problems that are prone to occur when small screws are processed and heat treated, and are caused by excessive stress.
2. Cracks and streaks of the raw material, this is usually a thin straight line or curve extending longitudinally along the thread, polished rod, and head.
3. A dent is a shallow pit or depression that appears on the surface of a small screw. This is a chip or shear burr, and it may also be a trace or imprint formed by the embroidered layer of the raw material, and it is used in the casting and upsetting process. Failed to eliminate.
4. Wrinkles are the overlap of metal on the surface of small screws during the casting process. During the impact of the casting, wrinkles occur due to material displacement due to lack of volume and different shapes.
5. The cut marks are shallow grooves in the longitudinal or circumferential direction, which are caused by the operation of the production tool toward the outer surface of the screw.
6. Other damages are caused by external influences during the production and transportation of small screws.