1. One is whether the dimensions are all the same. For […]
1. One is whether the dimensions are all the same. For example, one is M3*12 stainless steel hex socket screw, and the other is M4*12 stainless steel hex socket screw. The size is different, the weight is different, and the price is different.
2. Are the material grades used the same? For example, one is made of 201 stainless steel, and the other is made of 304HC stainless steel. Both of them are made of stainless steel, but the price is very far.
3. The way the quotation is made is the same. Some newspapers are ex-factory prices, some include taxes and shipping charges, and so on.
4. The production process used is not the same. For example, this stainless steel hex socket screw can not be produced using a single-die machine, and the turning or welding process is required to complete the production, while the other screw manufacturer uses a multi-station or mold-clamping to complete the production.
5. Is the surface treatment the same? Some require surface passivation to achieve a salt spray test for 72 hours, and some can be shipped directly to the original color.
6. The quantity is not the same. For example, the screw manufacturer asked about the number of 20kpcs, and another screw manufacturer asked about the number of 30kpcs.