Stainless steel screws usually refer to steel screws with the corrosion capacity of air, water, acid, alkaline salt, or other media. Stainless steel screws are generally not easy to rust, durable, and can be used in environmental protection equipment, medical equipment, communication equipment and other fields.
1. Double -sided glue, non -woven fabrics, etc. on the screw batch head, if there are no conditions, the paper can also increase the friction;
2. Inject a threaded hole with a small amount of 502 adhesives, screw into the thread, and rotate the thread with a pointed clamp with a pointed tong;
3. When the nut is exposed, you can use the sharp mouth to tighten the nut off the nut. You can also cut off the nut, remove the shell after removing;
4. After heating with an electric iron, do not spend too long on the flowing stainless steel screw head. Before twisting stainless steel screws, you can find some waste products to practice feel and disassemble insurance;
5. The welding of melting is hung on the welded head. After align the screw knife and screws, increase the welding point, tighten the cooling, use the drill bit to drop the nut, and use the back line principle to drill out the remaining screws.