In addition to being used in some engineering projects, drill tail screws are also suitable for home decoration. Compared with other screws, the drill tail screw has the characteristics of direct drilling, tapping and locking, which greatly saves construction time and improves work efficiency. However, the use of drill tail screws also needs to pay attention to certain methods and methods in order to achieve the most ideal tightening effect. Especially for families who renovate themselves, in the future some small renovations in some families can be solved by themselves.
Before that, let’s introduce the scope of application of the drill tail screw: the drill tail screw is mainly used for fixing the color steel tile of the steel structure, and it can also be used for fixing the thin plate of the simple building. And different materials of drill screws are suitable for different objects, for example, those used on wood are generally made of iron, and those used on steel plates are iron and stainless steel. The specific material and specification of the drill tail screw should be selected according to the specific conditions such as the material and thickness of the object to be used. Introduce you to the correct use of drill tail screws:
1. First of all, you need to prepare a special electric drill with a power of about 600W to check whether there is any problem with the speed of the electric drill. Adjust the positioner of the electric drill to an appropriate position to ensure that the drill tail screw can be drilled to the correct position.
2. Select the appropriate bit or sleeve (different sleeves for drill tail screws with different head types), install it on the electric drill, and then connect the screws.
3. Be sure to pay attention: the drill tail screw and electric drill must be perpendicular to the surface of the profiled steel plate during installation.
4. Add a force of about 13 Newtons (ie 13 kg) to the electric drill by hand, making sure that the force is on the same vertical line as the center point.
5. Turn on the power switch, the electric drill starts to work, and cannot be stopped halfway. After the screw is in place, the drilling should be stopped quickly (be careful not to under-drill or over-drill).