Types and applicable occasions of non-standard screws:Non-standard screws
(1) Pre-embedded screws are mainly used for the suspension and fixing of air-conditioning pipes, water pipes, electric pipes, ceilings, etc.
(2) Twisted flat head non-standard screws can be used on cement concrete, brick walls and hollow bricks to fix bathroom equipment.
(3) Internal non-standard screws with internal teeth are used for fixing marble, water pipes, electric pipes and angle irons.
(4) Sleeve type non-standard screws are mainly used for fixing sound insulation walls and bathroom equipment.
(5) Externally forced internal non-standard screws are mainly used for the hanging pipes of water pipes, electric pipes and air conditioners, as well as the fixing of various angle irons and section steels.
(6) Twisted casing non-standard screws are used to fix lighting, light steel dragon skeleton and bathroom equipment.
(7) Hollow non-standard screws, suitable for fixing door frames, cabinet frames, bathroom accessories and wall accessories.
When using non-standard screws, you must first use an electric impact drill (hammer) to drill holes of the corresponding size on the fixed body, then put the bolts and expansion tubes into the holes, and tighten the nuts to make the bolts, expansion tubes, installation parts and the fixed body. swelled into one. After tightening, it will expand. There is a big head at the tail of the bolt, and a round pipe slightly larger than the diameter of the bolt is placed on the outside of the bolt. There are several openings in the tail part. The pipe is enlarged to achieve the purpose of expansion, and then the bolts are fixed on the ground or wall to achieve the purpose of rooting.