The machine screw is a tool that uses the physical and mathematical principles of the oblique circular rotation of the object and the frictional force to fasten the machine parts step by step. So what do you know about the common sense of machine screw application?
The application common sense of machine screw is introduced as follows:
1. After taking out the broken bolt, use a suitable tap to process the thread in the frame to remove rust and other debris in the hole.
2. Take a welding rod with a diameter of less than 3.2 mm and use a medium and small current to carry out surfacing welding from the inside to the outside in the hole of the broken bolt. Take half of the entire length of the broken bolt at the beginning of the surfacing welding. When starting the surfacing welding, the arc should not be too long. In order to avoid burning through the outer wall of the broken bolt, surfacing to the upper end face of the broken bolt, and then continue surfacing to weld a cylinder with a diameter of 14-16 mm and a height of 8-10 mm.
3. After the surfacing is finished, hammer the end face with a hand hammer to make the broken bolt vibrate along its axial direction.
4. Carefully observe, when it is found that a small amount of rust leaks from the fracture after the knock, take the M18 nut and put it on the surfacing column head and weld the two together.
5. After welding, use a torx wrench to cover the nut while it is still hot, and twist it back and forth, or tap the end face of the nut with a small hand hammer while twisting back and forth, so that the broken bolt can be taken out.
6. Remove the sludge on the surface of the broken head of the broken screw, use the center gun to kill the center gun of the section, and then use an electric drill to install a drill bit with a diameter of 6-8 mm to drill the hole in the center of the section, paying attention to the hole to be drilled through.